Monday, February 23, 2015

Flight of the Hummingbird

I've been busy. I know, we've all been busy.
However, last August, after putting all fears and doubts aside, I finally opened my own shop. It's called Hummingbird The Shop and it's in The Gap Village, at The Gap, Brisbane.
Like it's namesake, Hummingbird is small but mighty! We have clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery. We do colour, we do casual, corporate and soon even racewear. I try to offer up things that are more unique and interesting....
 
 
 

 
We stock Jadewood earrings...
Tiff Manuell bags and jewellery.....
Ministry of Style....
A range of Moroccan made belts and bags....delicious....
Bohemian Luxe...
Cooper St...
It's so nice to do what you love and understand. I'm loving everything second! If you click on the Hummingbird logo in the top right of the screen you'll go to our Facebook page. We're also on Instagram (Hummingbird The Shop).  Drop in and see me some time won't you?
x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely shop. I will definitely come over and drop in on you Hummingbird one day soon! Love those earrings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed your updates and lovely to hear your about your little adventure....have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief! How fabulous! The shoppe looks great. You are a woman of many facets. Could you open an outlet store in Kenmore? If not, I'll drop by and say hi when I'm on that side of town. I hope you're doing well. Will follow on IG ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete