Friday, June 29, 2012

We've just returned from an overnight stay in northern New South Wales - you know how I'm a huuuuge fan of that neck of the woods.
We stayed with friends at their holiday house called Basil's Brush, at Possum Creek just near Bangalow.
Although it absolutely belted down with rain the whole time it didn't really hamper our visit. We would have spent the entire time grazing like a Fresian regardless.
This is the view. It's amazing.
Our friends have A1 impeccable taste in all things house and homey. This is the inside.
This is the outside.

And....ta da.....this is the pool.
It's about a five minute drive into beautiful Bangalow, and a short trip to Byron or Brunswick Heads on the coast.
Anyone can rent Basil's Brush, all the details are here. I may be biased, but I highly recommend it, especially if you have children. Apart from all the things there are to do in NNSW, the house itself is well equipped for children including a four bunk bed room, accessed via a secret tunnel! I'm not kidding.
Now I'm off to have an early night. I don't want to jinx it, but I think we may be in for a beautiful sunny weekend?
Did you hear the joke about the man who pretended to be a Tahitian prince, ripped millions off Queensland Health and then successfully applied for Legal Aid? So just when you thought things couldn't get much more ludicrous, that means the Queensland Government is now paying the legal bill for the defendant who is charged with fleecing them of millions of dollars. Hilarious. So funny, I nearly cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment