Monday, April 26, 2010

Progress 
I managed to get to the house this weekend and take some photos of the work in progress. It's quite the mess, but remember you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.
 This is the new main bedroom. There was a window here but it has been removed to make a doorway leading into the walk in wardrobe, and through there into the ensuite.
 This is general garden variety mess with timber on its way in, lying next to timber on its way out.
This is the view from where our kitchen will be looking into the dining room on the left and the lounge on the right hand side.
The photo above is taken from where the dining room will be, looking through the kitchen, and into the walk in pantry. You may not be able to see what I'm talking about. This reminds me of when I was pregnant with my children and I would go to get ultrasounds at the clinic. The radiographer would be telling me what was what, and I'd nod along, but really it was like looking at a lava lamp for me. I couldn't tell which was up and which was down.
 Finally, to finish on a more upbeat note, this is the view from our new back verandah. While it's not a water or city view, it is certainly uplifting all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Come onm it's May 11th - progress report please :-)

    ReplyDelete