Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yellow doesn't have to say Ikea
The whole awning thing is getting tricky so I thought I'd distract myself (easily done) with a study on yellow.

There's so much to detest about yellow (just like it's polar opposite, purple), but when it's right, it's really very good.



As requested, I'm working on some 'befores' and 'afters', but it takes a bit of coordinating. There is also very few areas of the house completed, so I've been putting it off. I'll see what I can come up with.....it'll take time though, doesn't everything?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madam Restora,I love yellow! It brings everything into focus. And haven't you heard Li Edelkoort, the famous trend forecaster has said that the colour yellow will become the "icon colour of our age".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have to say I dislike Yellow a lot - much prefer purple...but not for your awning! love the multi coloured one..

    ReplyDelete